LAST EDITED ON May-18-03 AT 05:04 AM (ET)
I have been checking out my usual genealogy haunts and llke you coming up with very little considering. Right now I went to geneanet.com and the two databases that had the Bush info have been pulled in the last couple days. There is quite a bit on mytrees.com but when I tried to get my free hour of extraction time there was none available, first time ever. I checked the LDS site for the 1880 census using names, nicknames, middlenames and initials and only foun James F who was working away from home. I don't have an ancestry subscription but it appears the family was picked up on their indexes. I'll keep thinking and if I come up with anything else I will let you know
1. James Smith Bush b. 15 Jun 1825, Rochester, NY, Occup: Reverend, m. 24 Feb 1859, in Trinity Church, New York, New York, New, Harriet Eleanor Fay, b. 29 Oct 1829, Savannah, GA, d. 27 Feb 1921, Boston, MA. James died 11 Nov 1889, Ithaca, Tompkins Co, N.Y. James S. Bush, 1860 U.S. Population Schedule, Essex County, New Jersey, Orange, 1st Ward, sheet 322, dwelling 50, family 52, Micropublication M653, Reel 690, National Archives, Washington, DC (
2. i James Freeman Bush b. 15 Jun 1860, Orange, NJ, Occup: Supt of Farm. 1880 Census Fishers Island, Suffolk, NY p 509C Mother b GA father b NY
+ 3. ii Samuel Prescott Bush b. 4 Oct 1863.
4. iii Harriet Montford Bush b. 14 Nov 1871, Dansville, NY.
5. iv Eleanor Howard Bush b. 07 Nov 1873, West New Brighton, SI, NY, m. Robert A Wood.
Eleanor Location: of Boston, MA.
3. Samuel Prescott Bush (1.James1) b. 4 Oct 1863, Brick Church, NJ, m. 27 Jun 1894, in Columbus, OH, Flora Sheldon, b. 17 May 1872, Franklin Co., Ohio, d. 04 Sep 1920, Watch Hill", R.I. Samuel died 8 Feb 1948, Columbus, Franklin Co, OH, Buried: Greenlawn Cemetery, Columbus, Franklin C. Samuel Bush, 1920 U.S. Population Schedule, Franklin County, Ohio, Marble Cliff Village, Franklin Township, Enumeration District 7, Supervisor's District 12, sheet 27B, dwelling 627, family 647, Micropublication T625, Reel 1379, National Archives, Washington, DC
+ 6. i Prescott Sheldon Bush Sr b. 15 May 1895.
7. ii Robert Sheldon Bush b. 20 Nov 1896, Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, WI.
8. iii Mary E Bush b. 20 Dec 1896, ???.
9. iv Margaret Livingston Bush b. 19 Jul 1899, St Louis, MO,
040-38-5648, m. Stuart H Clement, b. 03 Apr 1895, d. Apr 1974, New Haven, CT. Margaret died 29 May 1993, Hamden, New Haven, CT. Ward 25,
10. v James Sheldon Bush b. 03 Apr 1901, WI.
6. Prescott Sheldon Bush Sr (3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 15 May 1895,
Columbus, OH, m. 6 Sep 1921, in Kennebunkport, York, Maine, Dorothy Walker, b. 1 Jul 1901, Walker's Point, York Co., Maine, d. 19 Nov 1992, Greenwich, Conn, Buried: 23 Nov 1992, Greenwich, Fairfield, Connecticut. Prescott died 08 Oct 1972, NYC, NY, Buried: Putnam Cemetery, Greenwich, Conn.
+ 11. i Prescott Sheldon Bush Jr b. 19 Aug 1922.
+ 12. ii George Herbert Walker Bush b. 12 Jun 1924.
+ 13. iii Nancy Bush b. 04 Feb 1926.
+ 14. iv William Henry Trotter "Buck" Bush b. 14 Jul 1938.
+ 15. v Jonathan James Bush b. 1931.
11. Prescott Sheldon Bush Jr (6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 19 Aug 1922, Occup: Prescott Bush Resources L, m. Elizabeth Louise Draper Kauffman. Prescott Location: of Greenwich, CT.
16. i Kelsey Bush.
17. ii James L Bush.
12. George Herbert Walker Bush (6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 12 Jun 1924, Milton, MA, m. 6 Jan 1945, Barbara Pierce, b. 08 Jun 1945, Rye, NY. George H. Walker, 1900 U.S. Population Schedule, St. Louis County, Missouri, St. Louis, Ward 25, Enumeration District 379, Supervisor's District 11, sheet 5A, dwelling 161, family 171, Micropublication T623, Reel 899, National Archives, Washington, DC
+ 18. i George Walker Bush b. 6 July 1946.
19. ii Pauline Robinson "Robin" Bush b. 20 DEC 1949, Midland, TX, d. 11 OCT 1953, NY, NY. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6056
+ 20. iii John Ellis "Jeb" Bush b. 11 Feb 1953.
+ 21. iv Neil Mallon Bush b. 22 January 1955.
+ 22. v Marvin Pierce Bush b. 22 October 1956.
23. vi Dorothy Pierce Bush b. 19 Aug 1959, 4 children, Occup:
Homemaker, m. (1) divorced, William " Billy" Lablond, m. (2) 27 Jun, 1992, in Camp David, MD, Robert P Koch. Dorothy Location: of Bethesda, MD.
13. Nancy Bush (6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 04 Feb 1926, m. Alexander "Sandy" Ellis Jr. Nancy Location: of Boston, MA.
24. i Nancy Ellis.
25. ii Alexander Ellis III.
26. iii John P Ellis.
27. iv Josiah Wear Ellis.
14. William Henry Trotter "Buck" Bush (6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 14 Jul 1938, Occup: Chair Bush-O'Donnell Co, m. Patricia Lee Redfern. William Location: of St Louis, MO.
28. i William Prescott Bush.
29. ii Louisa Bush.
15. Jonathan James Bush (6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 1931, ?, Occup: CEO Riggs Ivestment Mgmt, m. Josephine (Jody) Bradley. Jonathan Location: of Killingsworth, CT.
30. i Jonathon James Bush JR.
31. ii William Hall Bush.
18. George Walker Bush (12.George4, 6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 6 July 1946, New Haven, CT, m. 6 NOV 1977, in Midland, TX, Laura Welch, b. 04 Nov 1946, Midland, TX.
32. i Barbara Pierce Bush b. 25 Nov 1981, Dallas, TX, Location: of Yale U.
33. ii Jenna Welch Bush b. 25 Nov 1981, Dallas, TX, Location: of Austin, TX.
20. John Ellis "Jeb" Bush (12.George4, 6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 11 Feb 1953, m. 23 Feb 1974, Columbia Garnica Gallo, b. 1953, Leon, Guanajato, Mexico, Catholic.
34. i George Bush b. 1976.
35. ii Jeb Bush b. 1984.
36. iii Noelle Bush b. 1978.
21. Neil Mallon Bush (12.George4, 6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 22 January 1955, Midland, TX, m. Sharon Smith. Neil Location: of Houston, TX.
37. i Lauren Bush b. 1987.
38. ii Pierce Bush b. 1989.
39. iii Ashley Bush b. 1991.
22. Marvin Pierce Bush (12.George4, 6.Prescott3, 3.Samuel2, 1.James1) b. 22 October 1956, m. 1981, Margaret Molster. Marvin Location: of Alexandria, VA.
40. i Marshall Bush.
41. ii Walker Bush.